Trading through a pandemic as we have all come to know can be a pretty daunting task but the August sales at Cavan Equestrian was evidence that vendors and purchasers are working extremely hard to keep trading while following Covid 19 restrictions and guidelines.
335 total views, 6 today
Following discussions between Horse Sport Ireland, The Department of Agriculture, Food and The Marine, and the organisers of several registered Horse and Pony Sales in Ireland, dates have been set for the resumption of sales, with each sales company introducing strict protocols aimed at ensuring that all Covid-19 public health measures, contact tracing, social distancing […]
791 total views, 4 today
Got an idea?
Irish Horse Gateway Video
- Stunning five-star €200,000 French Grand Prix win for Ireland’s Denis Lynch
- Zambia (ISH) and Gemma Phelan claim victory in the 7-Year-old ISH SJ Series in Coilog
- Government plan – Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021 – Equestrian Events
- Rocksy Music is the top Irish-bred horse in $200,000 American Gold Cup
- First place finish for Irish Sport Horse Ringwood Sky Boy with Tim Price (NZL)