Great Britain’s Nations Cup squad that will be travelling to Odense, Denmark, CSIO3* has been announced. The Nations Cup takes place on Friday 16th of May. Of the five strong squad named announced on the British Showjumping website four riders are mounted on Irish Sport Horses. Jessie Drea (pictured) returns to Denmark riding Touchable with […]
Got an idea?
Irish Horse Gateway Video
- HSI proud to support ICCE #ThanksCoach campaign
- Ireland claims two World Championship wins on memorable day in Belgium
- Irish horses and riders dominate the top-ten in 7-year-old consolation final in Lanaken
- Irish representatives confirmed for Sunday’s FEI WBFSH Jumping World Breeding Championship for Young Horses Finals
- Irish Sport Horse Studbook representatives qualify for the final of the FEI/WBFSH World Breeding Jumping Championships for Young Horses