Great Britain’s Nations Cup squad that will be travelling to Odense, Denmark, CSIO3* has been announced. The Nations Cup takes place on Friday 16th of May. Of the five strong squad named announced on the British Showjumping website four riders are mounted on Irish Sport Horses. Jessie Drea (pictured) returns to Denmark riding Touchable with […]
Got an idea?
Irish Horse Gateway Video
- Ireland finish as runners-up in Florida Nations Cup as USA take victory
- First for Irish Sport Horse Lapuccino 2 in Vejer De La Frontera Grand Prix
- Irish-bred horses dominate Eventing in the USA
- Michael Blake names Irish team for first Nations Cup of the season in Florida
- EHV-1 (Equine Herpes Virus) Protocol as agreed with Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine and Horse Sport Ireland