Trading through a pandemic as we have all come to know can be a pretty daunting task but the August sales at Cavan Equestrian was evidence that vendors and purchasers are working extremely hard to keep trading while following Covid 19 restrictions and guidelines.
1529 total views, 1 today
This weekend at Clifden, the Connemara Horse and Pony Sale will take place over Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th. There are 399 lots offered over the two days, the catalogue is available here. The sale experienced great success last year with an impressive 86% clearance rate, and almost half of the ponies sold went to […]
3001 total views, 0 today
Got an idea?
Irish Horse Gateway Video
- Ireland’s Anna Merveldt and Esporim move a step closer to FEI World Cup Finals with ninth place finish in Austria
- Andrew Bourns and the Irish Sport Horse Sea Topblue finished best of the Irish
- International Eventing resumes in the United States
- Horse Sport Ireland announce Joe Reynolds to remain as interim CEO
- HSI HIGH PERFORMANCE YOUTH DRESSAGE PROGRAMME SQUADS 2021